söndag 5 april 2015

MOLNTJÄRN - THE LITTLE CLOUD LAKE - HÄLSINGLAND

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE STILL WATER
MOLNTJÄRN

A HOTSPOT THAT RECALLS MANY PLEASENT MEMORIES

ANOTHER HOTSPOT IN MOLNTJÄRN 
 
ANOTHER HOTSPOT WHERE THE BIG'UNS ARE PATROLLING

Two distant eagles "blowing in the wind".
Think they are "Royal Eagles"  related to
the Bald Eagle but the head has a golden color,
hence the name of it "Golden Eagle". A couple of
them hatches just a few kilometers from where
I grew up. Their nest is found in a steep of the
mountain called The Big (Stora) "Bolleberget".
(Should have had binoculars)
 
 
 
A bird couple that have a nest nearby.
Almost my constant companions when fishing here.
In Swedish they are called "Storlom" not sure in English. 
 
 
 
Another smaller companion hiding in the late 
summer flowers. A pretty big greenish beetle. 
 
 
 
Finally a delicious berry (or quite a few here but only 
one in this picture). These berries are called "Hjortron"
 in Swedish and are very sought for. Suitable called 
CLOUDberry in English.
 Something very special for many persons living here. 
I enjoyed munching them during my last visit. Yummy!!!
 
 


 So this is where I'm heading the last sunday in April if
not thunderstorms or health problems can stop me.

Kind Greetings From Gävle in Sweden where it has been
snowing today so I have to keep my spirits up so this
very longed for journey will become a reality. 
I'll keep you informed in this blog. So until later,
HASTA LUEGO!!!
YOUR FRIEND MATS OLSSON

 CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE



Inga kommentarer: