måndag 27 februari 2012

Master Bamboo Rod Makers Part 3 - Bjarne Fries Rod Crew



  
  
 
 
 


The Fries Rod Crew
 
Our crew consists of two people. Hanne, the woman I love and who fortunately happens to be my wife, keeps the books of the company, sews the rod bags, sends the rods and keeps the boss in good mood! Me, doing the rest.

Bjarne and Hanne Fries - The Whole Rod Crew



           With this short introduction of the business of Master Bamboo Rod Maker - Bjarne Fries I'll end this part of Master Bamboo Rod Makers. I hope I'll be able to present my favourite rod of his shortly. It's a rod called THE NOODLE and it's perfect to go - FISHING WITH TINY FLIES. To be continued...

4 kommentarer:

Brk Trt sa...

It's nice to see the faces of the creators of various fly fishing art.

The Jassid Man sa...

Yes, I think so too Brk Trt.

Have fun fly fishing for Brook Trout and collecting debris,
M.O.

e.m.b. sa...

Very interesting series...and like Brk Trt said above, I like seeing the people behind the art. Thanks!

The Jassid Man sa...

Yes, and thanks Erin! Have a cold and not much of value has been done the last couple of days. Appreciate your comment. Looking forward too see your rod finished.

Have fun finishing your rod,
M.O.