tisdag 10 januari 2012

THE INCREDIBLE HULK


That is a fly that I composed (I don't know if that is the right expression) many years ago. It really lives up to it's name. Unfortunately I can't find the few I have left(?) of them among hundreds or thousands of flies I have more or less scattered around my apartment. I refuse to tie one on an unsuitable hook and Partridge has stopped the production of the hook in question. Just this weekend I found a hook that perhaps can replace the original of which I just have in the wrong size now. Should arrive shortly. I'll tie that fly and post it if i don't find the most rescent original since the fly has gone through a big transition during the years. But I hope that I find them at last. I can promise that it's worthwile seeing it.

Have fun your way,
M.O.

Inga kommentarer: